Sunday, August 15, 2010

So long, farewell, we hate to say goodbye...

...but all
the best
in
M
    I
     A
        M
            I

Tamyka and I met at my son's daycare. She was his teacher and I, the "make-SURE-you-take-care-of-my-child" mom.... And that she did.
From then our friendship developed; the kids' birthday parties, Christmas functions, death in our families (both her husband and mine passed away) and now her moving to Miami.

Luckily Miami is but a plane ride or a road trip away, but we will still miss having her around.
So we wish her and her family all the best and hope to see her again SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!
Luv you Myka!

Myka and I at her farewell party


Myka's farewell cake, yes it is ALL cake, created by Sheila Thompson
(who also did my "Leo" birthday cake - see past blog entry)


She even made boarding passes, which by the way are also edible!


yes, even the tag was edible.

To order one of Sheila's creations, you can call 732-675-2132 or join her on Facebook "Cakes Galore by Sheila" by clicking here

No comments: