Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun!

I didn't party this Halloween and I certainly missed my partner in crime, my cousin Jamella, but it was still a lot of fun.
Here are some pics...enjoy!
My god-daughter and I at a costume party

This genie also moonlights as a model...check da pose!


The winner of the Halloween contest at my job

One of the people I voted for...her teeth freaked me out!

2nd place in the job contest

I voted for her too...funny!

And Marie Antoinette came in 3rd place

My beautiful cousins picked up a ninja


Cupcakes that a co-worker promised to make over a year ago...
...FINALLY rose from the dead... lol

Ok now THIS is just wrong!
A dog dressed as a hotdog? smh!


And in the end, what was I for Halloween this year?...

I cheated and dressed up as a "rockstar" lol



No comments: