Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sexiest Men Alive!

Recently People Magazine generated some buzz when they named Bradley Cooper "Sexiest Man Alive 2011". Now Bradley certainly is sexy, but many women, myself included, don't regard him the sexiEST!
For my "under a rock dwellers", this is Bradley Cooper:

Yummm I know...

Gulp!..he has SOMETHING going for him, but I can't quite put my finger on it...hmmm

So I wanted to know what other people thought and here are the candidates WE came up with (in no particular order):
1. IDRIS "the only chocolate bar I wanna o.d. on" ELBA (this is a personal fave but other people mentioned him too so he tops our list.

Those lips and that hot accent?
(Hey boo, call me!)

2. Next up we have Portuguese hottie: Cristiano Ronaldo 

Incentive for watching soccer

3. Laz "make-you-wanna-jump-more-than-the-broom" Alonso 

I LOVE Paula Patton, but show of hands...
who else wanted to push her little preppy ass off that bridge (Jumping the Broom) ?

Poof Be Gone Paula!
4. Pooch "Derwin" Hall

When you look like this, you're forgiven for a name like Pooch

5. Jason "transport me anywhere you want" Statham


Sorry one pic just wouldn't do

6. My friend, Erica, said ANY ONE OF THEM from the movie "Fast Five"

I totally agree...
(Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, Tyrese)

...and we did not forget Luda was in that movie too...
with his fine movie star rapping rude self

7. Keston Karter: the model from Long Island via Trinidad. When I posted this pic on my facebook page, women went "CRAY" lol...I fear for his life if those savages were to ever meet him...he DEFINITELY gets a shout-out on this list!


8. Denzel: you don't need to even mention a last name. He was actually People Magazine's choice for "Sexiest Man Alive 1996" but many women still swoon after him so he makes our list today.


And last but certainly not least, Trey "I wanna lick ice-cream off your abs" Songz!! I've seen this man in concert a few times and LET ME TELL YOU!!!! With that voice, and them abs ???? When he rips off that t-shirt in one fell swoop?? (it has to be a cheap and probably perforated t-shirt because he rips it off with too much ease) but anyway, "Mr Riffs and Rips" KNOWS what he is doing cause lawwwwwdddd PPD right huurrrrrrrr (Personal Pannie Droppa).

On that note this concludes our list for today. (Ladies, I know most of you have to now get yourselves a roll of papertowels) but if you think of other sexy men we can always have another list...we KNOW there are plenty of them out there!

No comments: