Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Enjoying Summer !

I know I've been remiss with my blog but I'm here people! Just enjoying Summer...enjoying life!
Seems like not only my blog skipped Spring, but also Mother Nature did as well! With these records temps in the 90's so early on in the season, you sure do have to be careful what you wish for...I wanted Summer and I got it!
(I'll STILL take the heat any day over Winter though)

me: totally luvn Summer!

So what have I been up to?

A little bit of this...
(Cafe Espanol on Bleecker St, NYC...yummy food, great sangria - try the passion fruit -
and the cutest outdoor nook for those Summer afternoons sipping vino!)

...and a little bit of that (THAT is the most orgasmic dessert ever
ESPECIALLY for Tiramisu lovers
...it's Tiramisu cheesecake from Top's Diner, NJ)

I took my son to visit the Intrepid on Memorial weekend!
We're hoping to head back there soon so we can check out the shuttle.

Went to the hottest (literally) party on Memorial wkend - "Ssshhh" hosted by my homegirl Natalie Lamming

Proof that women can look fly even while doing yardwork

I was recruited to work on 4th July decorations...
this was NOT the fun part -__-

I have SO many pictures etc to share with you guys (I know I still haven't posted my pics from my vacation to Trinidad. I'm gonna work on posting those before I go on the next vaycay (which is coming up soon! EEEK!)

So hoping you guys are enjoying your Summer too - keep in touch!
Besos y ciao
Mandy

No comments: