Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ~ from Mandy and fam !

Key Lime Cheesecake
(one of our Thanksgiving treats this year!)

This year I am not hosting the Thanksgiving festivities, instead we have a chance to enjoy all the invitations. I don't know bout you, but I am so ready to grub it up!
Spandex pants? check!...loose fitting top? check!
I wish all the best for everyone out there, especially today. I hope you enjoy this time with family, friends and loved ones, or however you choose to spend the day. I pray that you are safe in your travels, that noone is lonely, and that you have peace and happiness in your hearts.
While I get ready to hit the streets, I am listening to 4 ridiculously talented women...they can SAAAAAANG!!!! Listen for yourself...click on the video below!

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving from my family to you and yours!

No comments: