Sunday, January 23, 2011

"...even the deepest pain will pass."




Finally my copy of "The Book of Awakening" came in the mail. I saw it on Oprah (no, I am not in the book club WENDELL lol) and I was compelled to check it out.
I thought it would be a fairly quick read but it's more of a daily inspirational guide. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet but I'm going to read it as intended (daily) to get the most out of it.

Some of the phrases or quotes are so powerful to me. I have learned (and am still learning) to let go, to live authentically (hey there IS only one me ;) and no matter what grief you are experiencing - death of a loved one, you're heartbroken, whatever it is, "even the deepest pain will pass."

So as I read this book, I'll sprinkle a few quotes here and there in my blog but I urge you to get a copy, read it yourself, and hopefully you get something poignant from it too.

Peace.

2 comments:

Jo said...

How is it so far?

Mandy Bennett said...

It's good...a lot of food for thought.