Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Superbad

So I FINALLY saw "Superbad" (insert audible disgust and other comments here)...yes I know ok?!
My besties, Ana and Jo, have been telling me to watch it for YEARS and I forgot or whatever. I never remember to go to Blockbuster (do any of you still go to Blockbuster? The last time I went there my card was expired...matter of fact I think they had a new system lol). When I tried to catch it "On Demand" it was never on... but yesterday FX hooked a sister up! lol

It was funny...I LOVE Seth Rogen ("The 40-Year-Old Virgin", "You, Me and Dupree", and one of my faves "Knocked Up"), I think Jonah Hill is hilarious, and Emma Stone became one of my fave actresses since "Easy A" so I really enjoyed this movie. I'm usually not a fan of "silly" comedy (still don't get "Step Brothers") but hey...to each his own lol.

Next up: "The Hangover"... lololol......what??? don't judge me!!

No comments: