Monday, April 2, 2012

What I've been up to lately?

Hey all! I know I've been MIA; been busy with a host of things but soon I'll update you guys with decent posts :)
Recently returned from vacation in Trinidad. My fam and I all surprised my grandfather for his 90th birthday! Yes 90! And thank God he is in the best of life, health and strength!
I have a slew of pics to post so as soon as I have a moment I will!

I'm also super excited for my friend, Robert Ballatt, a.k.a. The Massage Mogul, whose book "#DateChat The Book: The Dating Survival Guide" is finally on sale today via Amazon!! YAY!! I was so honored when Rob asked me to write the foreword for his book, and it's finally here people!


Rob's first book signing will be held this Wednesday (4/4/12) from 7-9pm at Beyond Perfection in Rahway, NJ.
OK, I'm off and running again; check back soon!
Much Luv,
Mandy

No comments: