Friday, January 29, 2010

GRAMMY WKEND..and the winner is...

Oprah? Well uhm no, she's not nominated for a Grammy but today is the mega-mogul's bday! SO? HBO! (Happy Birthday Oprah...lol...by the way, her company Harpo Films has an exclusive contract with?...yup, HBO).

Guess who? (Oprah images lol)

Oprah is known for her philanthrophy, her talk-show, being just about the RICHEST AFRICAN AMERICAN on...the...planet, her stellar performance in The Color Purple...and did you know she was Eudora, the voice of Princess Tiana's mom in The Princess and the Frog?!
Her childhood was certainly no walk in the park but she has become one of the most influential women of our time, PROVING yet again that it CAN be done!

And once again the Grammys are here! For as long as I could remember, this Award show has been one of my absolute favorite. I plant myself firmly in front of the tv, noone is allowed to speak to me, not even my child, ok MAYBE during commercial breaks lol, and I soak it all in.

My girl Lady Gaga, Bey, and Taylor Swift are all due to perform
(Billboard Image)

No word yet whether my girl AKeys will perform or not but trust to know I'll be firmly planted in front of a tv somewhere!

No comments: