Thursday, July 14, 2011

Roseanne's Nuts...literally! lol


I'm becoming a reality tv fanatic even though painfully hard to admit. It all started with Flava Flav and went downhill from there (dam you and your gold teeth Flav! lol)
I tuned in yesterday to watch the premiere of Roseanne Barr's reality show "Roseanne's Nuts". I'm not sure what I expected (not too much honestly) but I just HADDDD to see what Roseanne was up too. Yup, as expected, not too much.

Roseanne Barr
(who has an uncanny resemblance to my friend's mom lol)

It was typical Roseanne. The first episode was kinda boring but I figured it was just an intro... it turned into a bleepfest! Most of the 2nd episode was bleeped while Roseanne swore (literally) that it was a curse -__- (pun intended).
She headed to some lady to help with her "chakras"...I don't know...at some point maybe it'll get interesting cause she's definitely a character but she lost me when she was talking to the pig.
I could hear Ann (my music mentor) right now "you're time would be much better spent practicing!"......Ann is right!

Click the link for episode two and see for yourself:
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/roseannes-nuts/video/full-episodes/season-1/episode-2-the-curse

No comments: