Monday, December 19, 2011

Just1Touch Holiday Appreciation Party

Left to Right: Robert Chisone, Thalia, Sir William, me, Robert Ballatt

The Massage Mogul, Robert Ballatt, and the Just1Touch crew hosted an all weekend Client Appreciation/ Holiday Party. My intention was to show up for my hour-long massage, sip a martini or two and head home relaxed with chi in tact. Instead I ended up bruised and sore from the pole dancing classes which were being offered at the party, I ate snacks and other goodies which my hips don't need, and ended up with a slight headache from 3, or was it 4 martinis?
ROB KNOWS HOW TO THROW A HOLIDAY PARTY!!!!
So although I enjoyed my massage, after that party, I think I need to schedule another one!

 Here's Rob waiting for the candidate to slide down the pole...
he doesn't look like he really wanted to volunteer (side eye)

No comments: