Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Charlie Brown (R.I.P.)


Charlie Brown

Today would've been my friend Charlie's birthday. I called him Charlie Brown. He was such a fun guy. Cool, friendly, crazy, funny sense of humor...just a really great person. Almost 2 years ago he passed away...almost 2 years already.
Charlie was like an older brother to me. We would talk and joke around all the time. He wasn't afraid to be himself and I admired that because for most of my life I had been a people pleaser. He once told me "Mandyville (his nickname for me) damned if you do, and damned if you don't, so just be you" and that has stuck with me ever since.
He's left behind a wonderful family and friends who miss him dearly....not to mention a ton of funny sayings and great one-liners to use! lol

 Charlie with his beautiful daughter Sherayne
Charlie and fam

Here he is with my son at the West Indian Parade in East Orange, NJ 
Yes that's paint on them...smh...lol

Charlie Brown we luv and miss you ...R.I.P.

No comments: