Monday, February 28, 2011

The Oscars, Mardi Gras and Carnival

I missed the Oscars telecast because I went to a Mardi Gras dinner. My fave part of the Oscars is always the red carpet so I had to catch up today! Here are a few of the looks I liked...

Mila Kunis...I LOVE this dress!
(Photo: US Weekly)

Amy Adams...not feeling her jewelry with this dress but I like the dress
and I love Amy Adams
(Photo: US Weekly)
 
Always a knockout!
(Photo: US Weekly)

Meanwhile on the East Coast, I was inhaling jambalaya, cajun shrimp, sauteed tofu, bourbon chicken and pasta salad at a Mardi Gras dinner. Nothing like food, fam, friends and laughter!

This was dessert...
Raspberry Creme cake

And speaking of Mardi Gras, the Carnival festivities in Trinidad have begun! I am not going to be there but I asked my friends to keep me posted so I could live vicariously through them. Below is a pic a friend sent me from a previous Carnival...


WOW!


No comments: