Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Riri, Nicki and J'Nell

I picked up Rihanna's new album "Loud" and Nicki Minaj's "Pink Friday". I was a little surprised that there was no parental advisory warning on Riri's album but I listened to it alone juuuuuuuuuust in case. The very 1st song is "S&M"; very rock n'roll/ pop but uhm have you seen the video?? yeeeeeeeeeeahhhh uhm...Well let's just say Riri pushed the envelope on that one; it's already been banned in 11 countries...need I say more?

Besides the popular "What's my name?" and "Only Girl (In the World)", I like quite a few of the others...
"Fading"
"Man Down"
"Skin"
and "Cheers (Drink to that)" gets me started on my weekend...lol

Then there's my fellow Trini, Onika Maraj, a.k.a. Nicki Minaj. I haven't been able to listen to Nicki Minaj's much; the content is pretty heavy and it's one of those albums I'd have to listen to again but so far I like "Fly" and "Save Me".


And speaking of music/videos, my cousin J'Nell is a young hot videographer based in Brooklyn. She's recorded some of my performances (if you check out her website there's footage of Omarion, DJ Spynfo and Gwen Stefani to name a few) and she recently landed TV and Radio personality Egypt as a client). She covers parties, weddings, promotional purposes etc....for more on her work and contact info, please click here.

No comments: